Central Casting (Georgia, USA)
NOW CASTING TALENT FOR DISABLED EXPO SCENE
Show: Ordinary Joe
Location: Greater Atlanta Area
Dates: Testing Monday 11/22 – Filming Wednesday 11/24
Rate: $200/10 filming, $50/2 COVID test
ROLE: Looking for individuals 12 years of age or older, any gender or ethnicity to play in a Disabled Expo scene on Ordinary Joe. We are looking for people in wheelchairs, on crutches, amputees, etc.
If you or someone you know, please reach out to them and see if they are interested!
DO NOT NEED TO BE REGISTERED WITH CENTRAL CASTING!
Must pass COVID test to work. Even if you test negative, you are not confirmed for work unless we send you details confirming shoot day.
FOR ALL TALENT 12 years or older – This production is requiring all cast & crew to be FULLY vaccinated against COVID-19 and to be considered for work you MUST FALL INTO EITHER OF THE TWO FOLLOWING CATEGORIES: (1) fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson) or (2) have a disability or sincerely held religious belief that prevents vaccination.
If you meet this criteria, please let us know below WITHOUT PROVIDING ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AT THIS TIME. If you are selected, you must provide evidence to the production that you fall within the two categories mentioned above before your covid test. Any job offer will be conditioned on satisfactorily showing such evidence to the production AND testing negative for COVID. The production will collect your evidence prior to your covid test, not Central Casting; thus do NOT send your evidence to Central Casting.
How to Submit:
Please send the following information to Joe@CENTRALCASTING.COM Subject Line “DISABILITY EXPO”
1. First and Last Name
2. (IF MINOR) Guardians First and Last Name
3. (IF MINOR) Minors Age & Date of Birth
4. Current Photos
5. Wardrobe sizes (Height / Weight / Wardrobe Sizes)
6. (IF MINOR) What is your minors Georgia Department of Labor number? (Must be registered with the GA Dept of Labor before working – you can sign up here: https://www.dol.state.ga.us/public/es/mie/minor/login
7. Do you meet the vaccination requirements listed above? If your minor is 12 or older, do they meet the vaccination requirements?
8. Are you registered with Central Casting? (Note, you do not need to be registered for this)