Well Dang! Productions
Well Dang! Productions casting various roles for satirical comedy feature filming in Upstate SC, Western NC
Well Dang! Productions is casting male and female roles for the satirical feature “The Gospel of Ted.”
Logline: Ferrari Thunderbird Taylor is getting ready to leave South Carolina behind her forever and start a new life in the Queen City – until her deadbeat husband exchanges all their hard-earned money for crypto currency at the behest of a shadowy cult figure, known only as Ted. Before her new life can begin, Ferra must dismantle Ted’s legion of apocalypse-preppers, restore her husband’s sanity and salvage what’s left of her good name.
Expected shoot dates: July 24, 25, 30, 31 and Aug 1. Project is non-union, pay to be negotiated.
Roles to be cast:
– Palmer – underachieving 20-something electronics store employee who makes a point of being as unhelpful as possible
– Hoyt Slocum – male, 90s. Once the feared owner of a major media conglomerate, now obsolete and reliant on hospice care.
– Nurse – Hoyt Slocum’s no nonsense nurse. Male or female – 30-50s
– Executive – male, 50-60s, balding, tweed suit. Unassuming corporate type who gives the impression of closeness and empathy, but only as long as it benefits the bottom line
– Attendant – Corporate receptionist. Excellent phone skills. Small part that would only take half a day to film.
– Reporter – Male or female, 30s, gossipy. One of a very few unscrupulous reporters who has survived the downfall of print media.
– Junior – Female, 40s. Severe, businesslike. Suffers no sentimentality. The master puppeteer behind a media conglomerate bent on mass manipulation.
– Luke – male, early ‘20s. Sarcastic college student.
If interested, please send a head shot and your reel or a recent acting example to email@example.com Please indicate the name of the character you’d like to audition for in the subject line.