NEW SHOW ALERT
Destination Casting is excited to announce we are accepting submissions for a new musical series from Nickelodeon!
We will be casting paid background & featured talent to work in the Atlanta area!
There are a few important notes in order to be booked to work on this show…
1. ALL talent (& guardians) MUST have Covid-19 test TWICE on set in order to be cleared to work.
-when you are booked you will receive your testing dates. If you do not show up to both of these dates you will be cancelled.
-If you test positive for either test you will be cancelled and have to wait to re-test to ensure you did not have 1 false result.
2. All talent must complete a background check online.
-when you are booked you will receive a link to submit info to the network for clearance.
-Casting does not have access to this info and will not be able to follow up for you
-You will be notified directly if you are not cleared to work
-If you do not submit the appropriate information your booking will be cancelled.
3. All talent will submit payroll paperwork online on the CASTIFI portal. If you do not have an account they are free to set up.
-You must submit using the same email you set up your profile or your paperwork will not get to you.
-You will see your time cards and payroll info on this site. No paper vouchers will be given on set.
4. We will be casting minors. All minors MUST have a GA Minor Certificate in order to work on set. This can be obtained at https://dol.georgia.gov/minors-entertainment
NOW ON TO THE CASTINGS!!!!
MALES & FEMALES ALL ETHNICITIES
To play Talented High School Students
Must be Ages: 16+ (do not submit under 16 at this time)
Over 18 OK! Must look very youthful! No huge beards or extreme facial hair.
Work dates: 2/2/2021-2/13/2021
-We will be booking talent to work MANY days between these dates
-Due to Covid-19 we will keep core groups of BG to work nearly every day during shooting.
Covid-19 Testing Dates: Testing will begin 2/27/2021. Additionally dates TBD.
-Must have open availability to test.
Rate: $80/8+ot ($80 guarantee / any work over 8 hours is overtime)
Covid-19 Testing: $20 bump paid on work date
-If you do not work this will not be paid.
Instrument Bump: $20
To be considered send all of the below info exactly as it is listed below. Info must be in the BODY of the email. We will delete submissions that do not include all below info as it is requested.
3. Height / Weight / All Sizes
4. Phone Number
5. 2 Clear Current Photos as attachments
-must be how you CURRENTLY look
-no filters / no sunglasses / no hats / no other people
-No mirror selfies where we see only your forhead & phone!
6. MINORS: Copy of GA DOL Certificate not just number!
7. What is your talent? Singing, dancing, juggling…?
8. What instrument do you play AND have?
SEND ALL ABOVE INFO TO
Subject: “HIGH SCHOOL”
Feel free to share!
See you on set!