Kendall Cooper Casting
NOW CASTING – Documentary Recreation “JAMESTOWN” – RICHMOND, VA (Non-Union)
“JAMESTOWN” is a new documentary recreation project from Lone Wolf Media, Directed by Lisa Wolfinger (EP – Mercy Street). Filming will be SAT 4/6, SUN 4/7, MON 4/8 in the Richmond, VA area.
Seeking Caucasian, African-American, and Native-American Men and Women for featured and speaking roles. Most roles are non-speaking, however all roles are heavily featured, the characters will have a significant amount of acting to do in the scenes while a voiceover narrates the action. Please see the character breakdown below and submit via email asap if interested. Some roles we are matching to historical characters. Lead roles pay $150/day, supporting roles pay $100/day. Roles work between 1-3 days. Exact schedule TBD. Filming can be 12+ hrs each day. The time period is 1609-1628. Men must have shaggy or long hair and facial hair. Women must have long, naturally colored hair. No high dye, no highlights, no visible tattoos or piercings.
SEND TWO CURRENT PHOTOS: One close-up of face and one full body photo. Please make sure these photos show your current hairstyle / length and current facial hair.
ALONG WITH ALL REQUESTED INFO BELOW:
2. Phone Number:
3. Email Address:
4. City and State you currently live in:
6. All Clothing measurements (MEN: Suit Jacket, Shirt, Pant, Waist, Shoe) – (WOMEN: Dress, Pant, Shirt, Shoe, Bust, Waist, Hip)
7. Do you have any tattoos?: (If yes, briefly list location and size of tattoo)
8. Please clearly list your availability for 4/6, 4/7, 4/8. (Must be available ALL DAY, 12+ hrs, when listing available dates)
SUBJECT LINE: Jamestown
– Sir George Yeardley: Caucasian Male, needs to play ages 21-32. Soldier, muscular, bearded, comes from a working class background. Must have strong acting skills. Speaking role likely, British accent needed.
– Reverend Richard Bucke: Caucasian Male, needs to play ages 27-37. Well educated, no physical labor. Must have strong acting skills. Speaking role likely, British accent needed.
– Temperance Yeardley: Caucasian Female, needs to play ages 19-38. An English woman of upper class background. She survived the starving time, the actress will need to play Temperance when she is very thin and sickly to when she is living the life of governor’s wife. Must have strong acting skills. Speaking role likely, British accent needed.
– Andolo: African American Male, 20s. Ideally natural longer hair and facial hair. Must have strong acting skills.
– Maria: African American Female, 20s. Strong, smart, ingénue. Must have strong acting skills.
– Thomas Gates: Caucasian Male, 30s. Gates is an active soldier. Has a cruel streak. Must have strong acting skills.
– Lord De La Warr: Caucasian Male, 30-45yrs. Upper class, does not know physical labor. He is pompous, also has a cruel streak. Must have strong acting skills.
– Richard Barrow: Caucasian Male, 30s. Thin. A gentleman, first husband to Temperance Flowerdew Yeardley.
– Pocahontas: Native American Female, 20s. Daughter of Tribal Chief.
– Wahunsenacah: Native American Male, 60s. Paramount chief of Tsenacommacah.
– Opechancanough: Native American Male, 60s. Tribal chief.
– Native American Boy, 5yrs old. (5-7yrs).
– African Man on ship, African American, 16-25yrs. Ideally thin actor with natural hair and facial hair. Must have strong acting skills.
– African Woman on ship, African American, 16-25yrs. Ideally thin actor with natural hair and facial hair. Must have strong acting skills.
– Starving British man, Caucasian Male, 30s. Very thin so to work for starving time scene.
– Starving British woman, Caucasian Female, 30s. Very thin so to work for starving time scene.
– John Rolfe, Caucasian Male, 25-35yrs. A gentleman and a farmer, well educated.
– Henry Rolfe, Caucasian Male, 30s, merchant, middle to upper class.
– King James, Caucasian Male, 50s. Based on the historical character.
– Sir Edwin Sandys, Caucasian Male, 40s. English nobleman and politician, well educated.
– Thomas Smythe, Caucasian Male, 50s. English merchant and politician.
– John Smith, Caucasian Male, 25-35yrs. Smith was a soldier, rough, short and muscular.
– John Pory, Caucasian Male, 40s. English official and transcriber of events. He is educated.
– Counselor Samuel Maycock, Caucasian Male, 25yrs. middle to upper class.
– Captain Nathaniel Powell, Caucasian Male, 42yrs. middle to upper class.
– Blacksmith, Caucasian Male, 20s-40s. Thin yet sturdy.
– 15 yr old English drummer boy, Caucasian Male, 14-18yrs. Thin, no facial hair needed
– Featured Caucasian Male Roles, all ages 18+: Merchants / Burgess / Halberdiers / Soldiers / Overseers / Servants / Starving Men.
– Featured Caucasian Female Roles, all ages 18+: British Ladies, Servants, Starving women, Blacksmith’s wife.
– Featured Roles for Native American Men and Women of all ages.
– Featured Roles for African American Men and Women of all ages.