Tammy Smith Casting- Atlanta
For “THE BANKER” – working tomorrow, THURS 10/11
– Filming in DOUGLASVILLE – last day there!
– These scenes take place in 1963 – small scenes!!
Please READ CAREFULLY
We are CASTING for MEN and WOMEN to be:
a few Bank employees and a few pedestrians
– small scenes, again!!
– Male and Female
– Ages 18 to 75!!
– All ethnicities
– NEW FACES or REPEATS OK if not used
IMPORTANT NOTES for this film:
– MEN will get a 1963 HAIR CUT (shorter) and the only facial hair acceptable is a mustache unless you are over age 55 (and it will be shaped appropriate to the period).
– WOMEN- hair must be able to be styled in the period. No wigs, and only natural colors for hair. No extensions , etc…
No modern finger nails
Men- Jacket size 38 to 46 jacket
Women – Dress size 0 to 12 and no one larger than a D cup
– Working tomorrow THURS 10/11
– Filming in Douglasville
-approx 9:00am start times
$72 for 8 hrs with OT after that
PLEASE SUBMIT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
and put “UMBRELLA” in the subject line
CURRENT, CLEAR, PHOTOS !!!
Please send good CURRENT face photos: 1 from the chest up, and 1 full length photo from the knees up.
ALSO, your photos must show your current facial hair/clean shaven and your current hair length.
If you have professional headshots, you must send the above photos as well.
Then please List the following:
First and Last NAME
PHONE NUMBER (s) – MUST INCLUDE
CITY & STATE (where you will be coming from!) -MUST INCLUDE
SIZES: You MUST include this info!!!
Jacket, Shirt (collar/sleeve), Pants (waist/inseam) and Shoe
Dress Size, Bust (Bra/cup), Waist, and Shoe
“REPEAT but not used or featured”
You MUST be LOCAL to the GREATER ATLANTA, GEORGIA AREA (or willing to work as a local hire)