Homeland Extras Casting – Virginia
HOMELAND Season 7 – Seeking Background Actors – VIRGINIA
Showtime’s Emmy Award winning series HOMELAND is seeking extras to participate in the filming of Season 7 in Richmond, VA and surrounding areas.
Filming in Virginia will start in September 2017 and go through February 2018.
Extras Casting Director, Kendall Cooper, is seeking people of all ethnicities, all ages, and all types to play various characters throughout the season. There will also be a specific need for Business Professional / Political types and Military Personnel / Law Enforcement types.
Seeking SAG and Non-Union talent. All extra work is paid. Email Submissions are preferred. Details Below. Filming will be Monday – Friday (12+ hours a day).
Email HomelandExtrasCasting@gmail.com for more information.
There will be an Open Call for SAG/AFTRA members ONLY who are interested in Background and/or Stand-in work on Saturday August 26th from 12p – 3p in Richmond, VA. Email HomelandOpenCall@gmail.com for open call details. SAG/AFTRA members are welcome to submit via email if preferred. If you are Non-Union please send your submission via Email.
***EMAIL SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS***
SEND THREE CURRENT PHOTOS: One close-up of face and two full body photos. Please make sure these show your current hairstyle.
SEND PHOTOS ALONG WITH ALL REQUESTED INFO BELOW:
2. Phone Number:
3. Email Address:
4. City / State you Currently live in:
5. Are you a SAG / AFTRA member? Yes or No
6. Age or Age Range:
7. Height / Weight:
8. Clothing Measurements: (MEN: Suit Jacket, Shirt, Pant, Waist, Shoe) – (WOMEN: Dress, Pant, Shirt, Shoe)
9. Describe your Vehicle: Color / Make / Model
10. Do you have any Military / Law Enforcement Experience? If yes, briefly describe.
11. Do you have any tattoos?: If so, briefly list location and size.
12. Men Only (Facial Hair) – Are you willing to be Clean-Shaven?: Yes or No
13. What is your Availability Mon-Fri?: (Pick one)
– Wide Open, Available Anytime
– Can be Available at Short Notice
– Can be Available with Advanced Notice
(Optional) Please describe any previous Stand-In experience and send a Headshot / Resume if you have one.
Email Questions to HomelandExtrasCasting@gmail.com for more information.